Monday 14 June 2010

Box Completion

I've been neglecting this blog of late, had a very busy period at work with it being the end of the academic year lots of marking and paper work took over everything.

I met the deadline for Project 1, box complete and installed. I know I've missed a lot of the information about the closing stages from this online forum as it all came together in my final R+D supporting material. I ended up producing a book via blurb.com a site which I found most impressive, something I'll be returning to for future publications. I haven't made my book available to the public due to copyright concerns over some of the images I used. You can contact me though if you'd like further information on this.

So with the box deadline passed the plan is to forget about it for a while. I'll probably post some reflections at a later date, perhaps closer to the exhibition date, if there is one that is.



No comments:

Post a Comment